Get ready, get set for a new knitalong!
This January, let’s chime in the New Year together and work our way through the Pata Shawl, designed by Francoise Danoy. The sample below is made with Plymouth Baby Alpaca Lace, which you can learn about on AnniesYarnShop.com by clicking here. We also suggest that you consider Plymouth Linaza if the idea of linen excites you.
What You’ll Learn
- How to knit an eyelet
- How to work a centered double decrease
- How to increase, decrease and create a yarn over
Also… get your questions answered by the designer! Francoise will be kicking things off once we get started, and she will guide you along the way and empower you to successfully start and finish your shawl.
We still have about a month before we get moving with the knitalong, but in the meantime, here are a few things you can do…
- Follow this blog to get the official dates this coming January
- Download a copy of the Pata Shawl pattern here
- Purchase Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca Lace OR Plymouth Yarn Linaza
- Size 5 (3.75mm) 32-inch or longer circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Join the Creative Knitting Fans Group on Ravelry
See you in a few weeks with more details!