It’s time for a knitalong– grab your needles and join me for four fun-filled weeks of free washcloth patterns to make and share!
Get ready for an exciting event that you don’t want to miss! For four weeks, from Friday, February 14th, through Friday, March 7th, Creative Knitting’s online newsletter editor Tabetha Hedrick and I will be bringing you a free washcloth pattern each week that you can make for yourself, share with someone special, or give to your favorite charity.
Here are 5 great reasons for making knitted washcloths:
- Washcloth patterns are a practical way to learn new techniques on a small scale.
- They make great travel companions– what a perfect knitting-on-the go project!
- If you’re in a pinch for time, they make great quick-knit gifts.
- They have no special shaping or sewing, allowing you to focus strictly on the stitches.
- Little investment of time and money.
Here’s all you need to get started:
- Visit Annie’s to pick out your colors of Premier® Yarns Home Cotton™ for all four washcloth patterns. All you need is one ball to complete each washcloth pattern.
- Visit the Creative Knitting Ravelry Fans Group and look for the knitalong announcement so you can follow along each week with Tabetha and me while you make your washcloths.
- Bookmark this page, then come back on Friday, February 14th to get your first pattern and tutorial.
- Mark your calendar to get the rest of the patterns on: February 21, & 28, and March 7th.
Have fun knitting and see you on Ravelry!