Creative Knitting MAGAZINE Mix & Match Knit Sampler Sweepstakes 2013
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW. Creative Knitting Magazine Mix & Match Knit Sampler Sweepstakes 2013 starts on September 6, 2013, 12:01 a.m. EDT and ends on September 9, 2013, at 11:59 p.m. EDT ("Promotion Period").
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning September 6, 2013, 12:01 a.m. EDT, log on to http://www.creativeknittingmagazine.com/mixmatchknit-2013/ and complete and submit entry information. Limit one entry per person and per email address. All entries must be received no later than September 9, 2013, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries. Entries using macro, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who have reached age of majority in their state of residence. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees (including immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each) of the Sponsor and each of its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers are not eligible.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Prize drawings will be held on or about September 17, 2013, from among the total eligible entries received to randomly select one (1) Prize winner. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. Winners will be notified on or about September 17, 2013 by email, phone or postal mail at Sponsor's discretion. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: (1) Prize Package. Prize Package includes one (1) Mix & Match Knit Sampler online class ($24.95). The approximate retail value of Prize Package is $24.95.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Winner may forfeit prize if the Sponsor is unable to contact him or her within 7 days of first attempted notification. In such event, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release, to be returned within 14 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize. Any prize returned as undeliverable may result in the awarding of the prize to an alternate winner. Prize is not transferable. No cash equivalent permitted and no substitution of prize by winner, but in the event of unavailability, Sponsor will substitute a prize of equal or greater value. ALL TAXES ON THE PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold the Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use of the prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. All decisions of the Sponsor are final. Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
6. INTERNET: In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the time of entry. The authorized email account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned the email address by the entity responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in interruption, deletion, defect, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems on the Internet or at any Web site. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, the Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among entries received as of date of termination. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
7. WINNERS' LIST: For name of winner, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Creative Knitting magazine, 306 E. Parr Road, Berne, IN 46711 ATTN: Creative Knitting Mix & Match Knit Sampler Sweepstakes 2013 Winner's List. Request must be received by October 17, 2013.
8. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of Indiana, without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a state or federal court in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Creative Knitting Magazine, 306 E. Parr Road Berne, IN 46711.