Hey everyone! Yes, I know, I’ve been MIA for way too long, but I’ve had lots of things cooking on the burner! There are some exciting things coming your way within the next few months, because I’m hosting an all-new knitting podcast, called Power Purls, scheduled to launch September 1st.
What makes Power Purls so special?
This bi-weekly podcast is like no other. I will ask those burning questions and uncover what really keeps our needles moving. I will have conversations with savvy knitwear designers, yarn companies and every day knitters with compelling back stories.
Here’s a sampling of the questions I’ll ask each guest:
- What was that pivotal moment that turned you on to those two sticks and fuzzy stuff?
- Did you turn to knitting because of the loss of a loved one, an injury or divorce? Dig deep and tell the listeners your story.
- How has knitting changed your life?
- How did you turn your passion of knitting into a business?
Visit PowerPurlsPodcast.com to get on the VIP pre-show update list, along with some other goodies and stay in the loop on all things knitterly!
Get on the list. Stay in the loop!
Why should you sign up for the pre-show list? Well, for starters, you’ll get to meet inspiring knitters and designers who share candid stories about what attracted them to this amazing craft and you’ll also get the inside scoop about how they turned their bliss into a business that they love.
When you sign up, here’s what you’ll get:
- Episode updates each week so you don’t miss a single episode
- Knitter’s Toolbox – answers for the top 10 things that trip most knitters up
- Strategies for how to create and submit stellar designs to magazines
- You’ll get the editor’s perspective on what publishers are really looking for!
- Featured guest interviews, tips and advice to enhance your knitting journey
So what are you waiting for? Get in the know, get on the list!