I find for myself it’s probably finding quality time to knit! I have a five, soon to turn six year old son who is incredibly active, so that’s where my focus is these days. I know this time won’t last forever, and there will come a time when I’ll be able to devote more time to knitting.
So my question to you today is: When it comes to knitting, what do you struggle with most?
- Finding the time to knit.
- Obtaining the yarns I like at a good price.
- Not having the skills to take my knitting to the next level.
- Lack of confidence in my abilities.
- I don’t have access to a local yarn shop or support group of knitters.
If there’s something else that you struggle with that’s not addressed here, please share your thoughts!