As the new editor of Creative Knitting magazine, I’m tickled pink to have the ability to share many of the exciting new products to hit the scene. I’ve decided to “share the love,” and give you a chance to win the Eco-friendly and sustainable yarns featured in this bowl!
These 5 yarns will be featured in the July issue of Creative Knitting magazine, in Judith Durant’s informative article: Knitting With a Conscience, a review of some of this season’s new earth-friendly yarns.
Yarns featured in bowl:
- Bambino- A soft and sound blend of organic cotton with bamboo. Machine washable.
- Remix- Made from 100% recycled fibers, and is machine washable. 30% Nylon, 27% Cotton, 24% Acrylic, 10% Silk, 9% Linen.
- Natural Earth Cotton - 100% naturally-pigmented cotton.
- Renew Wool- a sport-weight soft wool blend featuring 35% repurposed wool reclaimed from the mill. Its soft texture make it ideal for colorwork, textured pullovers, and felting.
- Corntastic- Plied 100% corn yarn is an eco-friendly alternative to traditional cotton and wool yarns. Machine wash and dry for easy-care.
The Rules: Put your yarn knowledge to the test: Send me a comment, stating which yarn companies make each of the 5 yarns in the bowl, which are listed above by yarn name. If you guess all of them right, your name will be put into a drawing to win one skein of each these yarns!
The contest had been extended! Send me your comments by midnight Wednesday, April 20th. All comments will be posted after the contest ends, along with the winner!
In order to be considered in the drawing, please send your name and email.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with!